It gives me great pleasure to give you the tools you need to create your own furniture art! Check back now and again for updates. To transfer, print the artwork in Reverse remember! ;)
1. Trace for hand lettering, or make reverse copies for transfer.
(For reverse transfer use transfer gel, or any popular methods)
LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL!
2. FREE ARTWORK FOR HAND PAINTED RUSTIC SIGNS: TRULY. MADLY. DEEPLY.
AND A FEW OTHER HANDY WORDS:
3. FREE ARTWORK FOR FRENCH DECOR. (you can find this and more at the Graphics Fairy)
You can use transfer medium or your preferred method to transfer these onto your surface. If you'd like to do conventional decoupage instead, print them to read the right way up. (I did this with the 'VISITER' word)
4. FREE VINTAGE BUTTERFLY IMAGES: (also Graphics Fairy)
Use the conventional decoupage method instead. Rub gently over the curves of your soft toy to let the whole image stick.
5. FREE VINTAGE NUMBERS FOR COASTER UPCYCLE
Sized to print on A4. If you'd like to do conventional decoupage instead, print them the right way up.